Friday, August 29, 2008

The little comic that could...

So I finally managed to get the scanner out this week & scanned in all the Celtic Knights artwork I have done up till now. Kind of glad I did, as I had a couple of days where I wasn't in the mood for picking up a pencil (in my defense, it is a heavy pencil) so instead I did a bit of cleaning up & lettering. Which means you finally get a preview of the comic!! Make the most of it - I'm not going to be spoiling you like this every week, there wouldn't be much point in going out & buying the comic then, would there?
Stephen has started his promotional juggernaut this week (yes, I know its a little small press comic, just humor me and I'll go away soon, ok?) by starting up a Facebook page for the comics. So if you are on Facebook, go check it out, join the group, get the tattoo etc...

Next on the list; Happy Meal Toys!!



No comments: