Friday, August 1, 2008

Shameless self-promotion

Morning All!
Another day, another blog (well, for you lot maybe, its actually my first). But this one is a little bit different.
Why?
Well, lets face it - you aren't remotely interested in what I had for breakfast, what I think of the state of the bus service or or any other pointless rant I may have. And believe me, I've got a few.
No, this blog is here to show off. Sort of, anyway. You see, I am currently working on a new comic called Celtic Knights, which is written by Stephen Paul Coffey that we will be launching at the Dublin City Comic Con in November.
"What's it about?" I hear you ask. Well, imagine a world thats protected by Super-Heroes. The best of the best keeping you safe at night. Now imagine somebody manages to get rid of them all in one fell swoop, leaving everything at the mercy of any criminal & super villan who wants it. Who do you turn to?
You turn to who's left. The dregs of super hero society, the people you would never ask for help unless your life depended on it. Well now it does, and God help us all...
I'm going to do a few previews as the weeks go by, so I'll start with some of the character designs. First up is Junker, who is sort of what Batman would be if Bruce Wayne was a bit down on his luck. We also have The Rubinette, who thinks she could be Wonder-Woman, but, well... just see for yourself.
Well enjoy, & I'll keep things updated as it progresses. Come along in November and buy a copy of the comic. I'll even sign it for you, who knows it might end up being worth something....








No comments: