Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy busy busy busy.....

Well, the big news this week is that Dublin City Comic Con has been officially announced. Its on the 22nd/23rd of November in the Park Inn Hotel in Smithfield Square, Dublin. You can check out the details at www.dublincitycomiccon.com . We have our table booked, so we will be selling the Celtic Knights comic, sketches, other artwork I have and maybe a kidney if the price is right!!
Stephen, the writer of Celtic Knights, is also working on a new comic for his character Rosemary Herbb with artist Barry McGowan. I got to see some of the stuff he did for it and it looks fantstic. You can check out his work here. We are doing covers for each others comics (its not to make you buy more stuff, honest!!) and both will be on sale at the con. If you cant make it there, don't worry - its going on sale in comic shops too so you can pick one up when you are in Christmas shopping. And I will be giving you all gentle reminders when the time comes....



As for me, I've had a bit of a crazy week on all fronts. It all started on a bouncy castle... (don't ask)

I've been putting the finishing touches to my Transformers: Mosaic piece and a two-page strip I did for the Boards.ie free comic book day zine, as well as motoring along with Celtic Knights. I'm hoping to have a preview of the sequential art ready for it for next week, but in the meantime, heres a bit from the Boards.ie comic, and another Transformers Mosaic piece which should see the light of day in the not too distant future.


Till next week!!

No comments: