Thursday, October 9, 2008

There's something about Rosemary...

What a week - loads of work & no sleep. I'm very cranky...
I finished the lettering for Rosemary Herbb after a couple of very late nights. The lettering itself didn't take all that long, its the waiting for things to load up in Photoshop which is the killer...
At least I put all that time waiting around to good use! I did the linework for the Celtic Knights poster & the Rosemary Herbb cover - who says men can't multi-task? Just have to colour them now, which means I get to play with my new toy - a graphics tablet. I'm still trying to get used to using it, so I'll let you know how I get on & post up the results.
Stephens back on his feet after his operation so I'm just wishing him a speedy recovery, I'm sure he will be thundering along promoting the comics before long.
I reckon I'm going to have a very busy few weeks ahead of me - two covers and a poster to sort out and the rest of the Knights sequentials. If I don't answer any emails or phone calls for a while you'll know why!! I have promised my wife I'll take a bit of a break from the drawing when I'm done. I'm sure I'll need the rest but something tells me there will be a long list of stuff that needs to be done around the house by then....

No comments: