Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Starting to breathe again!

And more importantly, sleep!! I have finally finished the internal artwork for Celtic Knights, and I'm working on the cover and other little bits and bobs too. All those late nights, early mornings, and luchtimes without lunches are paying off and I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Now if we can get a few people to buy it, I'll be a happy man...
Rosemary: the Return is now ready to buy online, for those of you who wont be at the convention or near a Dublin comic shop. You can buy it here now, and its well worth the money, believe me. We will be doing the same thing for Celtic Knights in due course, don't you worry.
As for the convention itself (now a frighteningly close three weeks away), not only are we selling the comics at our table (as well as original artwork, sketches, and a bucket-load of sweets to lure you in with), Barry and I will also be attending a "New Title Launch" panel, where we will give a presentation of the comics, and have them reviewed by C.B. Cebulski, former Marvel editor. So, you know, no pressure or anything...
I have a preview of some actual artwork from the actual Celtic Knights comic for you this week (I haven't done that in a while, have I?), its the page with the first meeting of all the Knights. Enjoy!!

No comments: