Friday, October 17, 2008

Its the final countdown (or any other appropriate 80's power rock song title...)

Well, after a couple of hetic weeks of lettering and colouring (and drawing the Rosemary cover and the Celtic Knights poster), its back to the everyday mad scramble of getting the rest of the pages for the comic finished. I'm going at a pretty good pace, and if I manage to keep this up I might even be finished before the convention!!


The graphics tablet is working out great, I'm still getting used to using it, but its great fun. I coloured both the Rosemary cover and the Celtic Knights poster (which are below) with it.


Stephen has already finished the script for the second issue and is pressing on with the third, so I'm going to be very busy next year. Im sure I told him I have a wife and kids....



On that note, it was my seventh wedding anniversary last Monday. I'd just like to say to my lovely wife Hazel, thank you very much for seven wonderful years. I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my life with. I love you loads!!

Well, thats all folks. See you next week!

No comments: