Friday, September 19, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock...

Its dawned on me that Monday is two months away from the convention. I'm starting to panic now. Not about the comic, but I haven't decided what to wear yet! Since Stephen has been making a worrying number of refrences to bikinis & evening dresses lately, I think I need might need to set him straight & let him know I'm strictly a jeans & t-shirt type of artist.. I wonder if he is giving Barry this type of attention too?
On a slightly less disturbing note, things are working out quite well at the moment. Apart from the usual chaos that is my life (as any other hard-working comic artist who also has six kids and a full time job will tell you) I havent had too many disasters with the comic front. I did a big scanning session during the week, so I have no excuse not to post up a few previews over the next couple of weeks. I'm planning to do a couple over on the Facebook group too, so make sure & go over to check them out! In the meantime, here is some freshly scanned Junker goodnes for you. Enjoy!!

No comments: