Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Giant Irish Robots are coming!

Hello all,
Since Im back to regularly drawing Celtic Knights again, I thought I may as well keep the blog updated too. And no Aprils fools jokes, I promise!!
Well, things on the Knights front are progressing nicely, I have enough art ready for a preview. We are just working out the best way to distribute it and it should be ready to go, whetting your appetites for the next installment of the advenutres of Junker & company. Watch this space!

In other news, I've entered a competition to design a mascot for Transformers Ireland Online. My entry is below (Blackstuff, No.7) Please pop over and have a look at the entries, and vote for me!

Voting for a winner is by email.

If you would like to vote for me to win, then simply send an Email to tfirelandonline@gmail.com
and enter the number 7 in the subject box, 7 is the number of my submission for the contest.
Voting ends on April 15th 2009

Thanks & talk soon!


Ger

1 comment:

Superhilbo! said...

Can he have a special ability or secret weapon? - was thinking blackstuff toxic cloud - a guiness fart. The smell of one of these would peel paint from a stealth bomber and melt any face within 300 metres...urgh..