Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, with little over a week to go to the Dublin City Comic Con & the launch of the Celtic Knights comic, I'm happy to say that everything just might work out ok! The comic has been sent to the printers (with two different covers, no less), so I'm just polishing off my portfolio & stuff at the minute. For those of you not able to make it to the con, the comic will be on sale in some comic shops in Dublin, and we are making arrangements for those of you further afield, too. I'll update the blog with details as soon as I get them.
Aside from selling the comic (and tempting you all with sweets), I'll be doing sketches and selling of a few of my original drawings too (at a very reasonable price!!). Have a look at my DeviantArt page, and if anything takes your fancy, let me know and I'll keep it aside for you.
Thats is for now, this weeks preview is the the coloured comic cover (so you know what to look for!!). Till next week!!

No comments: