Friday, May 6, 2011

Nearly there!


About the last time I posted in this blog (back in December) I started work on Short Sharp Shocks issue 2. And now, after nearly five months, its almost ready to go. I have four pages of story to draw up, get it printed and thats it! I'm quite surprised its gone quite well, considering its considerable bit larger than issue 1 was (this one's a whopping 33 pages of new strips, and possibly a couple of other goodies thrown in aswell).
So if things go OK for the next couple of weeks, there is a very slim outside chance I'll have a few copies ready for the Dublin Toy & Comic Mart, which is happening in Wynns Hotel on the 21st of May. If not, it will be early June and hopefully I'll be able to arrange a launch at some point, so I can sign a few copies and do some sketches.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it up to Derry this year, but I may be able to send a few copies up anyway.

Ger


No comments: